Thursday, September 13, 2012

Well here we are. It's Thursday (about 10mins away from Friday haha) and I'm loving life. Everything so far has just been plain awesome. Everyone (the kids) meet up at the same spot everyday so for the past 4 days I've been hanging out with tons of kids. We went to go see "The Possession" the other day. All 22 of us haha. Spanish kids are really load by the way, so it was pretty hectic. On a plus side it only cost me 4€ to see the movie, not too shabby. . . . But in terms of the actual movie, for all I know it was about this box with moths and this little girl with a really bad tummy ache who the Jews found interesting and then it ended hahaha. I'm just going to post some more pics here and all that jazz. I could probably right a novel about everything I've done so far, but I'm like half falling asleep right now.

AFS actually messed up somewhere and didn't put me in school haha. But now it's all good as we found a replacement school that starts on Tuesday. All the other schools already started, but this school is having parties for the next couple days, so their just going to wait XD.


Me and my host brother Roberto in front of Real Stadium



They insisted that I take a picture haha, crazy Spanish girls. . . .



Walking around Madrid at like 11pm


Maute next to the Herse 

One of the soccer fields where my team practices, and I wrecked my leg haha



Where I went for lunch.




Official store inside the stadium



















1 comment:

  1. Hi Cameron! It's Liam. May I have the black with green stripes on the sleeve Real Madrid Ronaldo jersey please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    P.S. I really do want that jersey. Oh and I miss you!

    ReplyDelete