Saturday, September 8, 2012

Finally arrived in Spain!!! We first stopped at Zurich and from there to Madrid where we stayed at a hostel (that looked like a prison lol). Right now it's 3:11am here, I can't sleep though haha. It's a 6 hour difference (Spain being ahead). I think I did fairly well with my Spanish today. I was able to converse with my little brother Roberto about a whole bunch of "stuff" in Spain. We also played xbox for like 3 hours lol, which helped my Spanish believe it or not. Today I'm going out with some of Roberto and Marinas friends, no idea where though. There is also a big German Shepard (who I absolutely adore) that follows me around everywhere and lays all over me. I feel like I have so much to say but can't think of everything. Hopefully everyone at YC is doing well, please keep in touch. I'm trying to use my computer as least as possible so I apologize ahead of time if I don't respond right away.

 For some reason I found this mildly amusing.



 Flying over Switzerland


Over Zurich, thought the heart was pretty cool


 Bus ride from Madrid to the Hostel


 The alvergue juvenil is where we stayed. We also saw someone practice bull fighting there nbd.


 The windows all look like this here, with bars.
 Some even have these screens.

This is Kira! who was helping me unpack haha. She follows me around everywhere and just lays all over me.


Thought this was pretty funny. Also notice how 2 McPollos are 5 Euro. 1 Euro = about $1.30.

I'll post more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment