Tuesday, September 4, 2012


2 more days as of today! I was able to hang out with a lot of you before I left and I had a lot of fun. Going to Maple Donuts in my Tux, Hawaiian Spear Fishing in -9000 degree water, making a ridiculous music video. . . . just to name a few. I'm really going to miss you guys, so please stay in touch. DO NOT TEXT/CALL MY CURRENT NUMBER!!! It's not going to be me starting the 5 of Sept. It's going to be Ian lol. The best way to contact me would be Facebook or Email.


                                                                Prom at Maple Donuts




 Might have to do some neck stretching here. I don't know why it's sideways.






                                                               Pack on Pack on Pack


Going to miss these guys too. But I'm bringing my Blue Strat (not pictured)


                                                             Going to miss my pup.



No comments:

Post a Comment